My Feet Hurt!
A User's Guide to Optimized Foot and Ankle Health
(a new book by Dr Brandt R. Gibson, DPM, MS)
Dr Gibson says, "First of all, foot or ankle pain is NOT normal. So, I created this publication. I wrote it for you. I also wrote it to help you clearly understand what is happening with your feet and to help you get a sense of the help that is awaiting you at a podiatrist’s office."
DO YOUR FEET HURT?
ARE YOU FORCED TO PUT YOUR FEET UP AT THE END OF A DAY?
HAS FOOT PAIN CAUSED YOU TO HATE A JOB YOU ONCE ENJOYED?
DOES FOOT PAIN WAKE YOU AT NIGHT?
DO YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW HAVE:
•Pain in the big toe joint
• A bump or bone deformity at the big toe joint
• The second toe overlaps the big toe
• Other smaller toes that overlap each other
• Your big toe is pushing your little toes out of place
• The tops of your toes are red, sore and calloused
• Your toes are buckled
• The balls of your feet hurt when you stand all day
• Your toes are arthritic and painful
• Sharp stabbing pain in your toes
• Shoes that hurt your toes
We created this FREE book for you. Through it you can gain the knowledge necessary to optimize what you were born with.